Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Leadership of the APS has made a commitment.

From the APS website;

Friday, March 7:
The public will have an opportunity to meet
the candidates (for APS Superintendent) in
the John Milne Board Room at APS City Centre,
6400 Uptown Blvd. NE
from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., 3:30-5 p.m. and 5:30-7 p.m.
By extrapolation, the leadership of the APS has made
a commitment to make the candidates available for
questions from the public.

Because I have reason to believe that the APS Praetorians
will interfere, again, with my efforts to exercise my rights
to free speech, freedom of religion, and freedom to petition
my government; if I show up in person;

I would like to submit one question, in writing,
to each of the "outsider" candidates.

I am a stakeholder, I believe that the request is not unreasonable.

The good ol' candidates, dba the "insiders", have already
taken the question and declined to answer it on the record.



How do I get my question to each of the candidates
before the public meeting?

Who in the leadership of the APS can enable my request?

No comments: