Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Expect the Broadcast Version of This Evening's Board Meeting to Be Dishonestly Redacted.


During the board meeting tonight,


the first mask and demeanor
I was physically ejected from the meeting by the new APS Chief of Police and a subordinate.

I was manhandled out of the room by the commander of APS' Praetorian Guard for exercising my right to petition my government(albeit by wearing an elephant mask).

I was told that I was making people feel uncomfortable.
... duh

And, I was told,
there was a safety issue with my wearing a mask,
even if I was standing perfectly still while wearing it.

He repeatedly
refused to tell me what rule I had broken,and who ordered him to order me, to take the mask off or be arrested! !!

This is bullshit.

I have made a public records request for every scrap of evidence of what happened tonight.

You will see it as soon as it can be pried loose from
APS/Modrall.

It will be interesting to see what the reporters from the Journal and Tribune write.



Update; Neither the Journal nor the Trib wrote about it, and
APS/Modrall never surrendered even one public record
that documented any part of my illegal arrest and
blatant civil rights violation.

Update; 5/20/13 APS did produce a video tape of the police chief and an officer pushing me down onto a couch.

1 comment:

Joseph Lopez said...

What would APS do if a devout Muslim lady came in to a Board Meeting with her face veiled, whould they throw her out too?