Thursday, December 04, 2008

There are people in the leadership of the APS who read this blog

Some, because I email a courtesy copy of a post.
Some, because I have given them notice by email
of their opportunity to explain, defend, or deny an allegation.

For example;

I allege that, there is no one in the leadership of the APS
who has the character and the courage to be a role model
of the APS Student Standard of Conduct.

And that there is no reason for them to eschew accountability
to the student standard of conduct, except that

  • they are corrupt and/or incompetent,
  • an enabler of corruption and incompetence,
    out of indifference,
  • or, they lack the courage to stand up and be counted.
Now if I were an APS administrator or board member
who has been alleged to be lacking in character or courage
I would defend my honor. I would not let the allegation go
without rebuttal.

If I were accused of lacking character and courage because
I have not stood up in support of an accountability audit

and I had a good and ethical reason for not having stood up,

why wouldn't I post it, anonymously or otherwise,
as a comment on this post?

Someone give me a good and ethical reason that an accused
administrator or board member would not respond by means
of a comment on this post?


There is no good and ethical reason not to audit.

There is no good and ethical excuse for not standing up to demand one.

Is there is any other reason why anyone in the leadership of
the APS will not stand up in favor of an audit,

except that they lack the character and the courage.


If there is any other reason at all, post it here, now.


cc Winston Brooks; @ superintendent.aps.edu
School Board Members; @ board.aps.edu

No comments: