Monday, December 22, 2008

Request for public records

I am trying to gather evidence of the lack of respect that the
leadership of the APS has for teachers and educational assistants.
link

The specific evidence is an instrument used in the annual subordinate evaluation of principals by their staffs.

I was run out of the building before I could retrieve these readily available public records. link

Now I am compelled to get them by filing a request for public records. This process will allow the leadership of the APS to refuse to actually surrender the documents for as long as they choose to spend unwitting taxpayer support for "education" to pay lawyers to engage in the legal weaselry that enables them to except themselves from accountability even to the law.

To: Custodian of Public Records, Albuquerque Public Schools

From: Charles MacQuigg, (address and phone number)

This constitutes a request for public records.

Specifically, I would like copies, original copies, of the instrument used to survey school staffs in the annual subordinate evaluation of their principals.

If I have not described them will sufficient accuracy, please let me know.


I suspect we will not have the opportunity to inspect and/or copy those public records until next year.

No comments: