Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SilentWhistle silenced

It would appear that the complaint filed against Winston Brooks will be "closed" without addressing the complaint. link

APS Director of Internal Audit, Margret Koshmider apparently intends to close the case without addressing the complaint.

As I reported, Koshmider responded to the complaint by insisting that I supply evidence of the tangential incidents that I listed on my complaint.

I wrote to her to protest her response.
I told her that I had no intention of gathering impossible to retrieve evidence, to substantiate claims tangential to the actual complaint that

Winston Brooks is behaving unethically in refusing to hold himself accountable as a role model of the student standard of conduct.
She wrote to SilentWhistle this morning;
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 7:55 AM by Albuquerque Public Schools
Originator requested Silent Whistle be closed. Closed 12-23-08.
This patently dishonest, disgraceful, and conclusive proof of my allegation that SilentWhistle is a sham, and apparently Margret Koshmider is complicit.

CC Margret Koshmider upon posting.

No comments: