Monday, December 01, 2008

Mary Lee Martin is kaput.

If Mary Lee Martin is inclined to run for re-election to her
seat on the school board, she will find that she is up against
some stiff competition;

David L. Robbins
www.ImproveAPS.com link
When asked if he would hold himself honestly accountable
as a role model of the student standard of conduct,
he answered yes, emphatically, and without hesitation.

Update; Robbins, once elected, morphed into a sniveling coward and reneged on his promise.

Mary Lee Martin won't answer at all;
which means; no.



cc. Mary Lee Martin upon posting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - thanks for this. Do you know where I could get the list of all the candidates?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the information on David Robbins. If he is willing to be open and Mary doesn't answer then I think that speaks for itself. I hope voters can see for themselves.

ched macquigg said...

Anonymous,

A list of candidates will not be available until after the filing day, which is December 16, if I am not mistaken.

Trust that as soon as I know, my readers will as well.

Thank you for your kind attention to my blog.