Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My response to Koshmider's dodge

APS' Margret Koshmider is trying very hard to keep Winston Brooks from having to stand on the record and defend his refusal to step up as a role model of the student standard of conduct.

She is attempting to close the case without addressing the complaint.

I have written to SilentWhistle;

What a sham.

My complaint is simple. Winston Brooks, the senior most administrative role model of the student standard of conduct, the Pillars of Character Counts!, a nationally recognized, accepted and respected code of ethics,
refuses to be held accountable as a role model.

The unethical behavior is self evident.

Koshmider's insistence that I corroborate a number of tangential complaints is categorically disingenuous and patently dishonest.

Shame on SilentWhistle if they allow this egregious abuse of their system.
Just so we are clear. I wrote to Koshmider in response to her attempt to introduce a red herring. I wrote;
If you are waiting on me to furnish anything more to you at all before you close this case, close it immediately.
BY which I meant move to the next stage of the process,
as in closing arguments.
Which to her, means closing it without resolution.



cc Koshmider upon posting.

No comments: