Wednesday, November 04, 2009

What, do you need to be hit in the head with a brick?

For myself, I do not think these tax dollars were spent well,
link. I hesitate to trust her with billions of dollars more.

The best indicator of future performance, is past performance.



UPDATE; I have just received an email from my friend Peter St Cyr. He writes that Scarantino's report is misleading and that a closer look at the truth will paint a different picture.

Before I wrote, I did a cursory internet search and found no rebuttals of Scarantino's piece, by Denish or anyone on the D flavored blogs.

In fairness, after rereading the Scarantino report, it looks
fair to say, he gives impression that most of the grant was
spent inappropriately, when in fact it may only have been
a small part. Not that that in particular makes a huge difference.

I have enough respect for St Cyr's opinion, that I will for the time being, retract the impression I intended to create with my post. I still think the Scarantino piece warrants a read.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, and I will accept responsibility for
what I wrote and the impression I intended to create.
If Denish writes a rebuttal I will link to it.

Otherwise we are back to using federal tax dollars to pay for
chauffers and go-fers.

No comments: