Thursday, May 31, 2007

Everitt drops bombshell

The gradegate grievance is going directly to impartial arbitration; there will be no level two grievance hearing.

There are positive and negative implications. On the positive side, the teacher is guaranteed a "hearing officer" that is impartial. The obvious conflict of interest that taints all level two hearings is eliminated.

The down side, is that the lawyers from Modral get to play now.

And they don't play by the rules. They litigate to win; and
at any cost.

I have personal experience. In my arbitration I had polygraph results that exonerated me from every substantial allegation that had been made against me in retaliation for blowing the whistle on corrupt and incompetent administrators; and for my advocacy for Character Counts.

Using legal technicalities, loop holes, and legal weaselry; the lawyer from Modral kept the polygraph results from consideration by the judge. I won anyway; but not because the lawyer from Modral didn't use every dirty trick she could imagine.



I wish the teacher from Rio Grande HS, good luck.

No comments: