Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beth Everitt has both the opportunity and the obligation

to comment on a matter of concern at the board meeting tonight.

She will or will not make one of the following statements:

  • I am aware of allegations of public corruption and criminal conspiracy in the leadership of the Albuquerque Public Schools. I accept the need for a forensic audit of the leadership of the APS and the Modral Law Firm.
  • There is no need of any kind of audit of the leadership of the APS; I will stake my reputation on that belief.
  • There will be no audit. Not now; not ever.
  • Because I said so.
Or she will continue to stonewall; an especially cowardly way to say, ...because I said so.

The Journal and the Trib will or will not allow, Susie Gran and Amy Miller to tell the truth about what happens.

No comments: