Wednesday, April 18, 2007

APS Board members have both the opportunity and the obligation

to comment on a matter of concern at the board meeting tonight.

They will or will not make one of the following statements:

  • I am aware of allegations of public corruption and criminal conspiracy in the leadership of the Albuquerque Public Schools. I accept the need for a forensic audit of the leadership of the APS and the Modral Law Firm.
  • There is no need of any kind of audit of the leadership of the APS; I will stake my reputation on that belief.
  • There will be no audit. Not now; not ever.
  • Because I said so.
Or they will continue to stonewall; an especially cowardly way to say, ...because I said so.

Their names are; Marty Esquivel, Gordon Rowe,
Mary Lee Martin, Delores Griego, Berna Facio,
Robert Lucero, and Paula Mae
s.

The Journal and the Trib will or will not allow, Susie Gran and Amy Miller to tell the truth about what happens.

No comments: