Sunday, April 01, 2007

the buck stops where?

as soon as I have written and proofread this post, I will copy it to phil casaus and charlie moore. they will point out that their desk is not the desk with the sign that reads, the buck stops here. I will insist then, that they accept responsibility for placing this challenge on the appropriate desk.

the person sitting behind that desk will, or will not, respond to two questions;

who are you?

why will you not investigate and report upon the following newsworthy issues?

* the gil lovato/aps police admin scandal coverup
* the investigation of the relationship between aps and modrall
* the uptown administrative complex accounting
* the board's abdication as role models for students
* the broadcast of falsified board meeting records
* the stonewalling over the accountability audit

I expect that I will be ignored.

if I am not, their response will show up as a comment on this post; or will be the subject of a subsequent post.

No comments: