Friday, June 06, 2008

Open letter to Rigo Chavez, APS Custodian of Public Records

back ground;

Rigo Chavez refuses to acknowledge receipt of my emails by means of left clicking a button on his computer screen, a simple thing that would result in an email to me, indicating that he had, in deed, received the email.
Mr. Chavez, (I wrote)

Regarding your steadfast refusal to comply with my
legitimate requests that you acknowledge, by use of the
return receipt feature on my emails, that you have in fact,
received legitimate and important communications from me.

And that they have not been "accidentally" deleted as has
happened on so many previous occasions.

Not only is it unethical, and a truly pathetic effort to retaliate against me;
it is a waste of taxpayer's hard earned money.

It would take you about 1/2 of a second to click a button on your computer screen.

It takes far, far longer for you to field a phone call from me,
made necessary only by your refusal to act professionally,
and ethically.

No comments: