Sunday, June 08, 2008

In the interest of full disclosure;

I go to BlogNetNews.Com nearly every day to skim through
the offering of what is purported to be a compilation of all
of the most influential political blogs in New Mexico.

When I am there, I cast a "rating" vote for my own blog.

I cast only one vote, and normally, I think that I am doing
an excellent job, and vote accordingly.

I have always encouraged honest feedback, and encourage
reader to visit BlogNetNews.Com, always as close as a click
on their logo to your right.

I have yet to delete even a single comment on any of,
two thousand, one hundred and ninety two essays
written in support of honest accountability
to meaningful standards of conduct and competence
for all public servants within their public service;

with a particular emphasis on the public servants who are
"the leadership of the APS"

No comments: