Sunday, June 01, 2008

$25 to the charity of your choice.

Offered to the first four readers who offer any substantial rebuttal to any allegation that I have ever written.

On my honor.

Anonymous posters; just name the charity in your comment.

Realistically, as much as I would appreciate anyone sharing
a difference of opinion, obviously, those can't count.

Show me, show my readers, that

I have failed to meet the same standard of conduct

that I would impose upon the leadership of the APS;



... candid, forthright, and honest.


Perhaps $100 doesn't sound like much,
trust that to me, it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg this is incredible.

Ched for APS Superintendent, board member, something!

Anonymous said...

talk about putting your money where your mouth is.

Come Winston, Monica, Paula, Modrall
show us what you got!