Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Do I have a bone to pick with the APS"

wondered the commenter in the topix forum thread
Monica Armenta; the NM's Most Loathed PIO. link

In the interests of full disclosure; yes, I do.

I attempted to hold my principal,
Wayne Knight,
accountable for his corruption and incompetence as a public servant.

At each step of the process,
Wayne Knight was protected
from accountability, by members of the good ol' boys club
that runs the APS.

As each in turn protected
Wayne Knight,
I added their name to the list of names of those who
I will see held accountable for their public corruption and incompetence.

And acquired another enemy in the leadership of the APS.

I was vindicated, in
every venue that they did not control.
Which did not mitigate in the least, the damage they had
done to my career, my reputation, and my health.

The retaliation and retribution visited upon my was monumental.



To this day, they still have not submitted my complaints
to a principled resolution;
an impartial and fair adjudication of all of the truth.

A principled resolution like the one they tell children;
every complaint deserves.

Yeah "Wally",

I do have a bone to pick with the APS.

... and so what?


Have I forfeited my right to demand that my "servants"
hold themselves honestly accountable to
meaningful standards of conduct and of competence,
by an impartial system, powerful enough to
hold them accountable even against their will?

I think not.

No comments: