Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Got questions? Get answers."

KOB TV has made you an offer you can't refuse;

At Eyewitness News 4 we are committed to serving our
viewers. If you have a question and can’t get an answer,
we want to help.

Tell us what’s going on in your neighborhood, school, and
job. Is something bothering you? Feeling cheated or
ripped off? Everyday we’ll take one of your questions and
dig deeper for an answer. link.
I am going to ask them a question, frankly, just for drill.

I Don't expect KOB to run with the question for two reasons;
APS' Executive Director of Communications Monica Armenta, a former KOB news anchor, and school board head honcha, Paula Maes, head of the New Mexico Broadcasters Association.

They both cast a big shadow at KOB, and neither wants the
question to be answered in public.

The APS shadow apparently covers the Journal, who steadfastly refuses to follow up on their own front page, top of the fold exposé, link.

(APS claims they have not surrendered the case to the DA
because they are "still investigating".)

The question is;
Why has the APS Police Department, a publicly funded private police force, still not turned over evidence of felony criminal misconduct involving APS senior administrators, to the DA's Office for prosecution,
even though 2-1/2 years have passed and statutes of limitation have expired?

The question was sent immediately upon posting.
And now we just sit back and see what happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

About 6 days ago, I called their newsteam new line because Veronica Garcia is personally singling me out and cheating me out of $10,000... all against her own written protocol and procedure. HAve they returned a call?
...No. (Still waiting).
But that's OK, my lawyers would probably advise against it anyway.

Anonymous said...

It is not just you she is cheating out of $10,000. Tell me how a PhD in education as well as a Reading endorsement and an ELL endorsement with over 20 years experience is a Level 2?

Anonymous said...

They did a similar thing to me as well. I transferred with 2 years in, and in my 4th year of teaching. They told me I would be level 2, then they made me level 1, then they threatened me if I didn't do the dossier, then I would be terminated. Mr. Ball in NM PED was an asshole about it when I told him how they were directing me around on this, and proceed to argue that I was "difficult" and "unreasonable" to deal with.
I told him to get off my back and get his underlings in line because I was just trying to do what I had been told by them.
The only thing that gets Veronica Garcia's attention is a lawsuit, which Gov Richardson says is the only way a person can make an official complaint or grievance.
NOTE: The small claims court here in ABQ has a limit of $10,000! I say we all go for it, or combine our monies and do a class-action suit!