Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Possibility of Another Dynamic in Play

I have never been able to take notes and attend to a discussion at the same time,so I don't.
This essay is based on my recollection of the discussion that I listened to, very carefully.
I will bow to controverting fact.

As I listened to the special board meeting Friday morning,

I came away with the distinct impression that Winston Brooks
is unavailable to the board, individually or collectively.

Robert Lucero would like very much to have some face time
with Winston Brooks. He figures that if the board is paying
Winston Brooks a thousand a day to drop by and visit APS;

Board members should have some time of their own.

Current titular head of the gob; Linda Sink informed RL and
board that Brooks has a lot of other stuff to do.

The new dynamic possibility then;

The good ol boys in the leadership of the APS
are not in the same club, and
the good ol' boys in the administration,
outweigh the good ol' boys on the board


It makes sense if you think about it.

The institution of the good ol' boys club in the administration
of the APS has been around for more than a hundred years,
carefully crafting all of their policies, procedures and
directives.

Board members come and go.

No comments: