Friday, April 18, 2008

Open Letter to Monica Armenta, APS Executive Director of Communications

Ms. Armenta,

Two pages have been redacted from the APS Finance Division 2008 Project Plan
which was prepared for the district by Meyner + Co.

Pages 26 and 27 of 29.

Please provide a candid, forthright and honest description of the contents the missing pages and the rationale for secreting them from public knowledge.

This is not a request for public records, do not forward it to anyone.

Answer my question.

macq

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you don't really expect an answer from her.
This high-paid yo-yo isn't a public serbant, she's a member of the "elite".
She's only gonna get off her ass and answer questions that her bosses approve. Other wise, she sits on her $100,000+/yr butt.
She's not even good at what she does..very unimpressive!

Anonymous said...

LOL-The APS Communication department doesn't like to communicate. I wrote Rigo Chavez recently and never heard back from him. I finally just wrote to him again, copying it to everyone and anyone asking for SOMEONE to answer me. Still never heard from him, but I believe a secretary responded, that I had copied on the email. The info. I got was incorrect anyway (FIGURES)- I gave up. I've had enough of stupid. It's everywhere!