Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The future of divergent thinking in the NMRP; no Weh.

If the Republican Party of New Mexico needs anything more
than it needs young Republicans, I can't imagine what it would
be.

Young Republican, Patrick Marron was thrown of the
Republican Party Convention, by Allen Weh, for
divergent thinking.

According to photo journalist and blogger, Mark Bralley, link,
when it was suggested that Weh's actions were
"heavy handed", Weh disagreed;





“It’s my bat, my ball,
and he [Marron]
struck out.”






To my knowledge, Weh has never apologized to Marron,
in private or in public. He is apparently unrepentant.

"My bat, my ball, he struck out"

Is this any way to attract young Republicans?

Were that not bad enough, the meeting had already been
closed to the press,
by Weh.

What are we doing, that we need to hide from the press?

Enough, already. It's time for some divergent thinking.

No Weh.




photo Mark Bralley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is why younger independents like myself aren't attracted to the Republican PArty.
McCain's daughter said the same things you are: the GOP needs need blood, new ways of doing things, technology, a "welcoming" attitude.
McCain's daughter is a spitfire, she's 100% loyal to her family and the GOP...and she she's the direction it needs to take.
I hope you consider offering her an interview on these issues you both seem to have a rightful passion for, then transcribe it to the D6 page?
I think everyone would be a winner for something like that.