Wednesday, November 05, 2008

APS' Rigo Chavez, continues to hide the truth.

On October 28, 2008, the following letter was sent to APS'
Custodian of Public Records,
and Director of Communications, Rigo Chavez;

Mr. Chavez,

I insist that you stop playing games and identify the private investigation firm that investigated the APS Police Department in late 2006 and or early 2007.

Additionally, I would like to know how many pages there are in their report.


It is now 9 days later, and he is yet to respond.

I suspect he will claim again that my email was somehow lost in the ether and he never saw it.

I suspect that he will keep the name of the private investigator secret until statutes of limitations have expired, and the good ol' boys escape accountability to the law, again.

No comments: