Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I will bow to controverting fact;

if only there were one.

On my honor, I will post anonymously or otherwise,
any fact in contraction to any allegation that I have
ever made;

uncensored.

Further, and also on my honor,
I will be held honestly accountable for my explanation,
defense, and/or acknowledgment of my error.

Each of the following have an opportunity to defend themselves against my allegations.

You have to be prepared to concede that
they are saying something,
when they are saying nothing.

Stonewalling is absolutely and expressly prohibited by
the APS Student Standard of Conduct;
the Pillars of Character Counts!

Michael Josephson
Pete Domenici
Marty Chavez
Terri Cole
Darren White
Kari Brandenburg
Winston Brooks
Beth Everitt
Leonard DeLayo
Paula Maes
the Modrall Law
Thomas Lang
Mary Lynn Roper
Michelle Donaldson
every board member
every senior administrator
every corrupt and/or incompetent public servant
that the leadership of the APS
has ever excepted from accountability for
their incompetence and their corruption.



Ladies and gentlemen,

the ball is in your court.

No comments: