Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Darren White Martin Heinrich Face Off

I clipped these quotes from Joe Monahan's site link

Darren White

My likely Democrat opponent...is opposed to the Terrorist Surveillance Program and has used the issue to drum up support for his candidacy among extreme left-wing groups. He believes that we should not immediately intercept calls from known terrorists and has even gone so far as to attack middle-of-the-road Democrats who support this bipartisan bill. I believe his position on the Terrorist Surveillance Program clearly demonstrates that his views are out-of-step with common-sense New Mexico values.


Martin Heinrich

"...I stand with the American people who say fear mongering is not acceptable. Not acceptable from George Bush, not acceptable from Karl Rove and not acceptable from Darren White. I agree with Bill Richardson that we can keep our country safe without resorting to unconstitutional, warrant less wiretaps. I support a strong FISA that authorizes our intelligence community to intercept the communications of foreign terrorists, not American citizens minding their own business.
I am struck by the fact that in the first,
we find that among his strengths,
Darren White is a mind reader; he is inside Heinrich's mind,
he knows what the man "believes"
deep in his soul.

In the second we find an argument
with which we can take issue, if we wish.

I wish we had a better choice
than the good ol' boys choice;

good ol' boy Darren White.


Beware of those whose efforts to enlighten you
consist of only their version of the facts.

No comments: