Wednesday, March 05, 2008

For the Record, A Response From APS' Top Cop

This is a record of the ongoing conversation between myself and the head of Paula Maes" Praetorian Guard, Bill Reed.

The Praetorians have arrested me five times.

Each of those times was during a board meeting.

In each instance I was behaving "legally",
more importantly, I was behaving "ethically."
In each instance, I was a good role model of ethical
behavior.

I was arrested in order that Paula Maes would not have to
explain, defend, or even acknowledge her abdication
from the obligations of the districts most senior role model
of the student standard of conduct;
the Pillars of Character Counts.

I am trying to get Bill Reed to admit to the rules that he will use to arrest me again, rather than allow me to exercise my human and constitutional rights to freedom of religion (character counts), freedom of speech, and my right to petition my government.

He is trying to stay off of the record with an answer.

Bill Reed wrote:

"You received an e mail from Joseph Escobedo
yesterday regarding this issue.
My suggestion is that you follow those rules and are
not disruptive.
You are welcome to attend the meetings.

Bill"

I replied;"simply not true.

in the first place, Joseph Escobedo is not a player,
and more importantly, he did not contact me.

My email records are intact and available as evidence.

You will either cite the applicable rules, regulations,
policies and laws,

or you will not.

And be judged accordingly.

macq"

Update 9:45am from Reed
I saw a copy of it yesterday.
I will check with him and see if that was a draft.
I'll get back to you.


Which begs the question;
How many APS administrators does it take
to screw in a light bulb?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's a big secret. Or maybe, no one but Mr. Escobedo knows the rules and regulations. Or maybe, Mr. Escobedo is making those up this week and Mr. Reed assumed he finished and passed them onto you.
I bet when someone finally creates the rules and regs you will be the first, maybe second or third to know. Heck-maybe they will even publish them on their website.
(Snicker)