Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Rules Man, Just the Rules

to Bill Reed,
admittedly the head of the APS Police Department;
(a publicly funded, privately controlled Praetorian Guard.)


Sir,

You have chosen not to respond to my specific questions
about the rules, regulations, policies, and law which will be the
focus of our interaction Friday,
the excuses you intend to use in order to arrest me, if I "violate".

This leaves me in an awkward situation, as you might imagine.

How do I exercise my rights without giving Paula Maes and
her Praetorian Guard an excuse to confront me?
If you refuse to admit to rules?

I have an interest in gathering petition signatures
in the lobby of the board room.

What specific policies, rules, or laws do you intend to enforce
in order to keep me from doing that?

macq

No comments: