Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Dear Senator Domenici

I write with regret to inform you of a Character Counts fraud
that is apparently being perpetrated under your name.

The President of the Character Counts Leadership Council
Paula Maes
has renounced her accountability to
the Pillars of Character Counts, but not her office.

The names of the members of the Council are so secret
that Paula Maes and her husband's law firm; Modrall
have resisted their surrender even in spite of the law; the NMIPRA.

I cannot imagine circumstances that require such secrecy except fraud.

What is being done
with your name and reputation attached,
to which they will not attach their own names and reputations?

I can't get any of this stuff past Lisa Breeden;
who is I believe, a member of the leadership council.

So if anyone knows the Senator personally,
I'm sure he would appreciate a "heads up".

No comments: