Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ask Ellen Bernstein.

The question has been raised and is now on the table.

Does the leadership of the teachers union have an obligation to stand on the record on the issue of the scope of the upcoming administrative accountability audit?



sidebar. The truth is that I feel that I,
and some very important principles, were betrayed
by the leadership of the union.
That feeling cannot help but permeate anything I might write in surmise as to their motivations or intentions on this issue.

Therefore, I expect that I will not write any more on this, than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sincerely believe they should, but never will. They too have too much to hide. There are way too many people that have quit the union for just the reasons you have named.

Anonymous said...

Check out teacher comments in Union Poll results. Now lets see what the Union does about it. I'm still waiting to see what they are planning about the site visits after the results of that poll.

http://www.atfunion.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=344&Itemid=