Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ever wonder why they never respond?

In the following post, I lay it out pretty succinctly;
Winston Brooks and Marty Esquivel lack the character and
the courage to step up as role models of the APS student
standards of conduct, and further that the Journal is covering
up their that lack of character and courage in the leadership
of the APS.

None of them will respond. Why?

If they responded to that question, they would doubtless
argue that I am a crackpot and they don't want to legitimize
me or my allegations by responding to them.

I'm not buying their excuse. They could respond anonymously
to any of my posts; I have never censored an opposing point of
view.

The simple truth is that I am pointing to the truth and they
cannot defend their positions. If they could write; you're full
of crap and here is why, they would.

They won't, because they can't.

APS students are being denied character education because
of the lack of character and courage in the leadership of the APS.

... period.

The Journal is covering their asses.

... period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been banned from board meetings?

ched macquigg said...

I have been illegally arrested more than a half dozen times for asking these questions. I have never been banned, a course of action that would saddle them with a huge legal liabilities.

If you are curious, these are the deals of the last arrest, and a link to video of the actual arrest.
http://ched-macquigg.blogspot.com/2009/11/rest-of-picture.html