Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Every single administrator in the APS ...

There are those who think that I paint all APS administrators
with the same brush.

This is post 3,108.

You will not find in any of them,
any accusation laid on all APS administrators.

There are decent men and women in the administrative ranks of the APS.

I make two global allegations;

1. There are only two kinds of administrators in the APS,

  1. the corrupt and the incompetent, and
  2. those with guilty knowledge of their corruption and incompetence.

2. There is not a single APS administrator who is willing stand up and declare their accountability as an administrative role model of the Student Standards of Conduct.


I stand by both.

With regard to the first, I will stand on the record,
which does not offer contradiction.

As for the second, I will stand on the record,
which does not offer contradiction.

No comments: