Wednesday, January 04, 2012

"You can't make me."

APS Director of Communications and Custodian of Public Records Rigo Chavez, is in the process of responding to my request for public records.









I went looking for the truth about how much money APS Chief Operation Officer Brad Winter and the boys spent building themselves a monumental and yet to be justified, new "community" room.

That was November 17th, link.

Would you believe I still don't have it?

I asked Chavez to surrender the record in electronic format. I prefer to avoid subjecting myself to more of Monica Armenta's slanderous allegations, or harassment by APS publicly funded private police force.

Chavez says much of the information they're getting ready to dump on me, does not exist in electronic format. Further, he reminds me that according to the Inspection of Public Records Act,

"... public bodies are not required to create documents in order to respond to records requests."
And even if it did, his
"... office does not have a scanner."
Why not? Except as a deliberate effort to obfuscate the surrender of public records.





photos Mark Bralley

No comments: