Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some assurance please ...

It is nearly two months now since APS
Chief Operating Officer Brad Winter
promised to tell the truth about
spending at 6400 Uptown Blvd.

If the records were flattering or if
the Journal was asking, they would
have been surrendered long ago,
and before they violated the law by
not surrendering them in a timely
manner.


To date; he has produced public records of barely $150K they spent on electronic gadgetry for the board room; likely as little as 10% of total spending.

When, if, they ever find anymore public records, they will not be forwarded to me electronically. I am told they don't exist in electronic format, there is not a scanner anywhere in the whole Communications offices, and even if there was, the law does not require them to scan them instead of coping them.

I will be required to go to APS Communications offices to inspect and/or copy them (at 50 cents a page).

Worse, by going I will expose myself to more of APS Executive Director of Communications Monica Armenta's libelous and completely unfounded accusations that;
I am in her office everyday,
I am "stalking her" and that
I am whispering to her,
threats against her family.

No complaint was ever filed regarding her allegations, and no investigation was done.

She is seen above, giving an unlawful order to APS Praetorian Guard to eject me from the Eldorado HS Gubernatorial Debate.

By going into the castle keep at 6400 Uptown Blvd, I will subject myself to additional harassment by APS police officers following unlawful orders from School Board enforcer Marty Esquivel.

I would like some assurance that if I go to see records that could have been sent to me electronically, I will not be subject to Armenta's defamation or police force harassment.

We'll see what APS Director of Communications and Custodian of Public Records will offer in the way of assurance. To date; he has not acknowledged the threats from Armenta or their Praetorian Guard.

It has been several years since Kent Walz and the Journal decided to not get to the bottom of outlandish spending on administrative and executive accoutrements for the board room, or anywhere else in the APS, for that matter.




photos Mark Bralley
I took the shot of Armenta

No comments: