Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Show me the survey.

I still have not got my hands on the survey instrument that the
APS uses in the annual subordinate evaluation of principals.

I have been trying to get my hands on them since last September. link

It will show that the teachers as RGHS, or at any other school,
have never been asked what they need,
in particular with respect to student discipline.

The Council of the Great City Schools audit of the APS Police Department, revealed that statistics regarding student misconduct in schools, were routinely lied about, in an effort to protect schools' reputations.

That's why they don't survey teachers about student discipline.
They lie to protect the reputation of the APS in the community.

It's all part of APS' real Master Plan;

... hide the inconvenient truth.

No comments: