Monday, September 14, 2009

Peter St Cyr joins Haussamen.

In an announcement on his site, link, Heath Haussamen
writes that Peter St Cyr, link, will be a reporter on
NMPolitics.net,
one of NM's top political blogs.

I could not be more pleased,
in as much as Peter St. Cyr
is asking hard hitting ethics
questions in his candidate
interviews; more questions
than the rest of the state's
political reporters combined.





And you know how I fond I am about people asking hard hitting
ethics questions.




photo Mark Bralley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter St. Cyr has some good thoughts, but is tainted by being associated with right wing talk radio KKOB.

ched macquigg said...

"Taint", I would argue is in the eyes of the beholder; it represents a prejudice.

Please get back to me, if ever you find Peter has deliberately misled his listeners about anything at all.