Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Marty Esquivel really is a coward!

The face of a coward; APS School Board President Marty Esquivel.

It was only fair to send a link to the following post to the subjects of the post; Marty Esquivel, Winston Brooks and Kent Walz. After all, I do accuse them of cowardice and corruption and they have a right to refute or rebut my allegations.

They can't of course, because the allegation is true. Neither Winston Brooks nor Marty Esquivel can summon the character or the courage to hold themselves honestly accountable as a role model of the Pillars of Character Counts!, the APS student standards of conduct. And their crony Journal Editor Kent Walz hasn't ordered an investigation and report upon this particular scandal, nor upon the global ethics and accountability scandal in the leadership of the APS.

Esquivel responded in a true coward's fashion;

"Don't send these to me, Ched."
He would rather hide from the truth than address it.
His position;
  • failing to step up as a role model of the same standards of conduct he enforces upon students,
  • denying due process to whistle blowers, and
  • covering up corruption in the APS Police Department,
is indefensible.

The only defense for an indefensible position is to hide.
So he hides like a coward.

And his buddy, and fellow NM FOG Board of Directors member Journal Editor Kent Walz will help him do it.

Esquivel still refuses to defend his naked abuse of power in
"revoking my privilege" to attend board meetings and his
unlawful ordering of APS' publicly funded private police force
to deny my right to speak freely and petition my government.

I will of course respect his demand, however cowardly,
that I not copy him on posts wherein I point to his lack of
character and courage. Being one of the kind of lawyers that
give the rest a bad name, he would probably sue me for
harassment if I did not.

What a despicable man. Is this really the best we can do for our School Board?

He stands for re-election in February.




photo Mark Bralley

No comments: