Tuesday, August 05, 2008

They won, when you gave up.

I have been fooling around on KOB topix forum. link

It offers some gratification in terms of immediate feed back.

There as here, I am trying to talk people into getting off
their asses, and into exercising their right to petition their
government.

This is what I get back;

I, along with a group of concerned parents, have spent many, many hours going to meetings with APS and other elected officials regarding our issue. We have been lied to, and APS never followed through with any of their promises of getting back to us. Until we clean up APS (which I think may be impossible), I am through trying to fight them. What good would an audit do? They would hire who they wanted and pay them big bucks. Maybe Monica Armenta has another relative who needs a job. I have no answer on how we clean up the corruption at APS.
School board meetings are a charade. I've been there, it's a waste of time. No one demands anything of APS. They do as they please, bottom line. Nothing will change until we get decent people on the board.

Until and unless there is a forensic audit of those in the towers of power, I will vote NO! I will not sit home on the couch, I will go to the polls and vote NO! No more money for the elitist pigs.

Stop funding them.

just say no. Spend what you got better.
It's one thing to get your ass kicked in a fight,
it's a whole other thing to no show the fight 'cause
you might get your ass kicked.

wtf people? I'm not asking for your first born.

All you have to do is go to the public forum;
30 minutes max.


They're only winning because
you won't fight back.

No comments: