Thursday, August 21, 2008

Open letter to Journal reporter Andrea Schoellkopf

Zsombor Peter has not attended any of the most recent
school board meetings. It appears that Schoellkopf is now
the "education" reporter for the Journal.

I took the opportunity to send her a letter this morning
in response to Gordy Rowe announcing the name of the
successor to the school board seat he is abandoning.

(Ms. Schoellkopf)

Before I write anything unkind on my blog I would
appreciate it, if you would read a couple of posts

(Maes, Esquivel, and now Barela)
(APS' Paula Maes sez NO AUDIT)
(both of which follow this post)

and then perhaps offer me a statement that I can quote
in my essay about why you/the Journal will not
investigate and report upon the need for an immediate
full scale forensic audit of the entire leadership of the APS,
and upon
their refusal to respond candidly, forthrightly and
honestly to even one legitimate question about
why they will NOT begin the audit.

respectfully

ched macquigg


Schoellkopf has personally witnessed the board and administration stonewalling the issue of an audit, and has so far, written not one word.

No comments: