Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fairness? we don't need no stinkin' fairness.

I am amused by the irony.
Behind APS Board Member
David Robbins a
Character Counts! quilt; and
a patch in honor of Fairness.

The irony is that at this instant
he is ordering my illegal arrest
for being part of a "group",
one of whom (the other of whom)
had allegedly ignored an unlawful
order he had given.

Immediately afterward, after I had been arrested and had no opportunity to defend myself, he slandered me in front of those still assembled.

No wonder he will not hold himself honestly accountable as a role model of the APS Student Standards of Conduct;
one of which is the Pillar of Fairness.




photo (red eye and all) ched macquigg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did this happen?

ched macquigg said...

Last Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anonymous said...

APS meetings are becoming a circus because of the reactions of staff and board to the simple presence of one man holding a lantern, who refuses to duck, and asks for transparency. Interesting ...

ched macquigg said...

Thank you for your kind attention.

I am moved to share an aspect of blogging with you.

I crave attention; I need people to pay attention to the truth about the leadership of the APS. Whenever I see a notice in my email that a comment has been posted, I feel both elation and dread. Elation that someone is paying attention, and dread that it will be someone writing the ugliest personal attack they can muster in an effort to "kill the messenger".

Thank you again, for taking the time to comment and balance the response.