Thursday, May 02, 2013

Phill Casaus says he "fears me"

According to APS School Board President and Defendant Marty Esquivel's Objections, Answers and Responses to my First Set OF Interrogatories ...,

Tellez is a little camera shy.
Behind; APS Chief of Staff
Joseph Escobedo.
APS' Chief of Police Steve Tellez, the commander of their public funded private police force, their Praetorian Guard, will testify that the Director of the APS Foundation Phill Casaus has reported that "he fears me".










Casaus has every reason to fear that I might write a post around his photograph and details of his incompetence and corruption; I've done it before,

and he does every have reason to fear that I will again. 

He has no reason to fear me for any other reason beyond my efforts to expose the ethics and accountability scandal in the leadership of the APS, and his part in the cover up.

Most of what I wrote about him was when he was an editor at the Tribune; now he's making around $90K as the Director of APS' slush fund.


He followed Monica Armenta into that cushy slot when she got promoted to an even cushier slot as Executive Director of Communications.

Party, link, at the Inn of the Mountain Gods, anyone?




photos Mark Bralley





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this letter would be printed in it's entirety in the Journal. Krqe has a link to it


http://media2.krqe.com/_local/pdf/krqe-victim-letter-nick-chavez-case.pdf

The Rio wrestler's victim wrote a statement for the court, it is brilliant!
This is such a travesty, where the hell are Hanna and Susanna on this!

Anonymous said...

Phil Casaus and Marty grew up together in Santa Fe. Phil hired Marty to represent the Tribune when he was the editor. Those two are thicker than thieves. The other one in their inner circle is Sam Bregman.