Saturday, May 04, 2013

Esquivel is obsessed with my "crying"

Very infrequently, when I am discussing issues of great personal and emotional importance, I find tears welling up.  It comes and goes quickly.  To call it "crying" is a little dishonest.  Well, it's a lot dishonest. It is a little embarrassing, which I suppose is why Defendant Marty Esquivel brings it up every chance he gets.

It doesn't mean I'm dangerous, though Esquivel would like people to think it does.  Evidence, in the form of a video record, shows Esquivel telling board members they need police protection from me, after he violated my rights to be heard at a public forum, link.

This was the same meeting where APS Supt Winston Brooks suggested that Board Member Robert Lucero use a piston to take me out, link.

KRQE finds the talk of taking me out with a pistol unnewsworthy.  You can bet that if Esquivel could find a tape of me talking pistol play, his friends at KRQE would find it newsworthy and then some.




photo Mark Bralley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty's birthday is May 5th. I am sure he reads your blog. He is his own hobby.

Anonymous said...

And what district does he REALLY reside in?

Anonymous said...

I heard he was renting in Old Town