Saturday, May 25, 2013

The evidence against me; you be the judge

This isn't everything that APS School Board President Marty Esquivel and the rest of the defendants have produced as evidence in their defense against my complaints that they have violated my civil rights.  It isn't even the most damning to their defense.

I've have edited their production to eliminate their repeated recitations of the rules they wrote to prevent me from challenging their character and competence as politicians and public servants from the podium during public forum.

If you Google "worst behavior protected by the First Amendment", about 0.53 seconds later 33,100,000 results will appear.  Admittedly, I have not read them all.  In fact I didn't read one.  Never the less I would be willing to bet the conduct was more outrageous than mine.

Here it is then warts and all; unashamedly and absolutely without apology;

  • APS' video production, June 4, 2008 thru Sept 17, 2008 link
  • APS' video production Sept 17 con't thru December 2nd 2008, link
  • APS' video production Jan 21, 2009 Aug 19, 2009 link
  • APS' video production Aug 19 con't thru November 4, 2009 link
It was after the Nov 4th meeting, when APS Supt Winston Brooks advised school board member Robert Lucero to use a pistol to "take me out", link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This teacher mentions the administration is the problem:

http://washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/wp/2013/05/23/teachers-resignation-video-everything-i-loved-about-teaching-is-extinct/