Friday, May 10, 2013

NM PED won't answer any questions about the La Cueva investigation.

There was a problem with testing at APS' crown jewel, La Cueva High School.  The NM Public Education Department rolled in with investigators, link. It's been nearly a month; it doesn't take Jacques Clouseau to figure out if anybody did anything wrong.

I asked, via their constituent services, about their progress.  They acknowledged their receipt and promised a response.  No response by their promised date.

I called, no one to talk to, I got to leave a message.  I asked for a call back.  No call back.

Do we really have no right to know what happened?

Did an APS administrator screw up?
Did the NM PED screw up?

We paid the salaries of everyone involved.  We paid for the investigation.  We own the truth.

I really don't feel like suing them for the truth.
I really shouldn't have to.

No comments: