Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is Joe an asshole? Is that a bad thing, or a good thing?

"Debate Brings Character Flaw to Light"
On Mario Burgos' blog >>link<<

Darren White's last(?) secret debate.

The discussion led to a least one reader who thinks that Joe is an asshole.

Disclosure of my bias;

There are quite a few people who think that I am an asshole.

Every single administrator in the APS who is corrupt, incompetent, or an enabler of corruption and incompetence thinks I am an asshole.

Linda Sink thinks I'm an asshole.

Paula Maes thinks I'm an asshole.

Marty Chavez thinks I'm an asshole.

Kari Brandenburg thinks I'm an asshole.

Darren White thinks I'm an asshole.

Thomas Lang, Kent Walz, Phill Casaus,
Michelle Donaldson, Thomas Pearl, and
Sue Stephens all think I'm an asshole.
If the commenter or anyone else thinks Joe is an asshole,

and for the same reasons I am an asshole;

then I say "go assholes!"

and go Joe!


If being as asshole >>link<<
were the worst we had to tolerate in public servants,
the world would be a far better place;

it is in fact among the least worst of character flaws
that we routinely suffer in our public servants.

No comments: