Thursday, November 02, 2006

My record at APS

And so it begins. If you read the comments on the following post, “APS Leadership disgraces itself yet again”, you will find a post from “anonymous” (of course), who suggests that I had behaved “inappropriately” with students when I was a teacher.

There is a record of my career as a teacher. It is a public record; which means if any person asks for the opportunity to inspect and or copy it, they have a lawful right to do so. There is a State Statute called the Inspection of Public Records Act. According to the law, APS must surrender any public record in it possession or under its control, to anyone who asks for it.

The “record” of my career contains every public record generated by the allegations I have made against administrators and board members, records generated by the allegations that they have made against me, and records that were produced subsequent to those allegations.

I have asked for that record on a number of occasions. I have been denied access on every occasion. The reason that I have been denied that access is that, the record contains incontrovertible proof of ethical and criminal misconduct, including felony criminal misconduct, by high ranking APS Administrators and Board Members.

Although the law requires the surrender of public records, the Leadership of the APS has, by and through their lawyers at Modrall (whose President is married to School Board President Paula Maes; herself the subject of allegations of misconduct), managed through legal weaselry, to avoid having to surrender the record.

I have nothing to hide. I have always insisted, and continue to insist without reservation, that the entire public record be made available to anyone who wants to see it. I have offered, and continue to offer, to submit to polygraphy regarding any allegation made by me or against me. I have previously taken and passed a polygraph regarding the then current allegations.

If you choose not to believe this allegation, contact APS front man and Custodian of Public Records, Rigo Chavez. Ask him if he will surrender the entire public record surrounding the allegations made by me and against me.

Any answer except yes, is no.

No comments: