Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm calling you out!

Senator Pete Domenici, Mayor Marty Chavez, City Councilors, APS Administrators, Character Counts Leadership Council, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, Character Counts advocates,Albuquerque Teachers Federation, Parents, Students,bloggers,readers, ...stakeholders.


If we really want our children to hold themselves honestly accountable to a meaningful standard of conduct,

We, ourselves, must be an example of honest accountability to a meaningful standard of conduct.


Talk is cheap. Walk your talk at the School Board Meeting this Wednesday night.

Out of town stakeholders; email the local media, demand coverage
Albuquerque Journal, Albuquerque Tribune, KOB TV, KOAT TV, KRQE TV, KKOB AM

1 comment:

ched macquigg said...

Why isn't "XXXXXXXXX" standing by you now...she was the one you got in trouble with right???????

This comment was left by, of course, "annonymous". I have (ethically) edited out the name of an individual.

I did not get in any trouble, nor was it even alleged to my knowledge, that this individual and I were suspected of having done anything wrong.

APS has a "CULTURE" of retaliation and retribution. A number of groundless rumors have been circulated, and probably will be circulated about me in retaliation for my efforts to hold administrators accountable for ethical and criminal misconduct. I will submit to polygraphy over any allegations made by me or against me.

If you've an interest in the truth, ask APS for all the the public records that they have on me. They won't give them to you, and that should tell you something.

Shame on you for malicious gossip.