An examination and review of the ethics and standards in place that characterize the conduct and competence that are required of school board members and senior administrators.
An examination and review of the due processes by which school board members and senior administrators can be held accountable to those ethics and standards.
Among their ethics;
1. the APS School Board Code of Ethics
2. ...Under due processes by which complaints can be resolved;
1. none, zero, zip, nada. There is not even a process, much less a "due process"* by which they can be held actually and honestly accountable to their own Code of Ethics.
Due process; a course of formal proceedings carried out regularly and in accordance with established rules and principles.
The Stewardship Study should include
1. self identification their ethics and standardsThe Stewardship Study could be conducted overnight.
2. self identification of the due processes by which they can be held accountable, even against their will.
3. self disclose the number of millions of dollars they have spent trying to avoid the consequences of due process of complaints against them.
- How long should it take to identify their own ethics and standards?
- How long should it take for them to identify the due processes by which they hold themselves accountable to their ethics and standards?