Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How many times can you exercise Constitutionally protected human rights, before you forfeit them?

I have petitioned the leadership of the APS for redress of a grievance;

The 89,000 of our sons and daughters in the APS have no senior administrative or executive role models of APS student standards of conduct; the Pillars of Character Counts!
I have offered the petition a number of times and
in a number of different ways.

So many times in fact,
and in so many ways
that APS School Board
President Marty Esquivel
thinks that I have
petitioned him "too much".

That I have worn out my welcome.

That I no longer have the right to ask him and them ever again,

to explain in words any child can understand,

why students are expected to hold themselves honestly accountable
to a  nationally recognized, accepted and respected code of ethical conduct, link.
and
senior administrators and school board members, the senior-most "role models" of students standards of conduct, 
are not.

That'll be the day.




photo Mark Bralley

No comments: