Saturday, September 28, 2013

APS Defendants argue, I don't want to participate in the public forum

The unjustifiably expensive, intrusive and abusive legal defense taxpayers are providing for Marty Esquivel, Winston Brooks, Monica Armenta, and Steve Tellez, noticed that I stopped coming to public forum after the November 4, 2009 meeting.

They argue that because I stopped coming, they didn't take anything away from me when they banned me from public forums.  I am banned until I kiss Esquivel's and Tellez' rings; admit doing what I haven't done, and assure them I will not continue doing what it is I have never done.   Driving me away from public forums and then saying I'm not there because I don't want to be, is a little like a bully punching a kid in the stomach until the kid gives up his lunch money, and then saying,

I didn't "take" it from him, he "gave" it to me.
It is likely "legal" for Esquivel et al, to argue such ridiculousness.

Just like it's legal to claim that in this photograph such as this, I am scaring the crap out of everybody in the audience, by asking the leadership of the APS to answer questions they don't want to answer, in public or anywhere else.  Questions like;
Why won't you produce the findings of investigations of felony criminal misconduct in the leadership of the APS?  Findings that former Chief of Police Gil Lovato, won't leave a single APS senior administrator left standing.
Their conduct is specifically prohibited by the standards of conduct they establish and enforce upon students;
People of character, people who are accountable to higher standards of conduct than the law, are expected to do more than the law requires, and less than the law allows.
The are specifically prohibited their "legal" weaselry.

The Defendants are no more accountable to higher standards of conduct than the Journal, KRQE, KOAT, and KOB TV
are accountable for helping them in the cover up, by hiding the truth from their readers and viewers,
the universal abdication of the entire leadership of the APS,
as role models of student standards of conduct.




photo Mark Bralley

No comments: