Saturday, October 25, 2008

NMRPRCC Lou Melvin offers response

Although Ms. Melvin still refuses me the common courtesy of responding directly to my legitimate requests for information regarding my complaint and the emerging ethics and accountability scandal in the leadership of the NMRP,

she is apparently prepared to allow the record to reflect that,
my complaint has been put on hold until the lawyers weigh in.


Allow me to predict the result;

Community resources of the Republican Party of New Mexico will be paid to lawyers to craft a "legal" excuse for ethical misconduct.

Legal loopholes, technicalities and weaselry will except one of the good ol' boys from honest accountability to the rules;

in diametric opposition to the interests of everyone in the NMRP, except the good ol' boys.

The good ol' boy system, in a nutshell.

No comments: