Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cc: file; Winston Brooks; Brad Winter; Andrea Trybus; Bill Reed, and Art Melendrez

Every time I make a request for public records,
APS Director of Communications, Rigo Chavez
responds and then copies his response to
APS Superintendent, Winston Winston Brooks, and
APS Chief Operations Officer, Brad Winter, and
APS Human Resources Director, Andrea Trybus, and
APS Chief of Police, Bill Reed, and
Modrall lawyer, Art Melendrez.

All of this costs taxpayers a lot of money.

Which begs the question;

Why do all of these high ranking APS administrators need
to be in the loop on refusing to provide a candid,
forthright, and honest response to my legitimate questions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

last night I searched this site for Andrea Trybus corruption. I located her with a long blurb about her hiring pedophies into APS either through ignorance or stupidity. Now I can't find it. What tha?!
Please tell me you're on the up and up and not forwarding my quiries to APS ...

ched macquigg said...

If you posted a comment on the post you're looking for it was;
http://ched-macquigg.blogspot.com/2007/09/andrea-l-trybus-executive-director-of.html


on the up and up, we surely are!