Sunday, February 11, 2007

nmipra request update day 20

if you have time and nothing better to do, you can read
the entire new mexico inspection of public records act.

or you can take my word for the fact that the leadership of the aps had a legal obligation to actually surrender public records in response to an nmipra request that i have made.

i have requested copies of four board meetings during which the leadership of the aps used a publicly financed private police force illegally to suppress political opposition.

the leaders of the aps have deliberately failed to comply with the law.

suing them is feckless.


FYI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had similar experiences. I requested how much was spent on lawyers' fees, which companies got the fees and was never replied to. I made the request in writing and submitted it to Mr. Rigo Chavez. Last year.

Still no word.

J.H.Lopez
Former APS and Jefferson County (CO) School Employee (Disabled)

(I post my name as I have posted anonymously here before, and having seen that Mr. M wishes people to name themselves for reasons of philosophy and ethics, I hereby comply. Its only fair - this IS Ched's blog!)

ched macquigg said...

thanks for the posts. and for signing your name.